Reverse prostitution sting nets 22 arrests
A two week long operation that involved reverse prostitution stings by the Bossier City Police Department resulted in the arrest of 22 people on soliciting prostitution and other criminal charges. The operation was conducted by undercover agents with the department’s Vice Unit.
During the course of the operation agents made contact with each of the suspects via the Internet and made arrangements to meet at undisclosed locations in Bossier City for the purpose of having sex in exchange for money. The suspects were then arrested upon arriving at those locations.
The following suspects were arrested by citation for soliciting prostitution:
• David G. Cope, 44, of Marshall, Texas
• Jeffery Parker, 37, of New Orleans
• Donald D. Crabtree, 45, of Darndanelle Arkansas
• Charles B. Murrell, 50, of Bently, Louisiana
• Christopher M. Beatty, 43, of Shreveport
• Gregory M. Bryant, 38, of Bossier City
• Leonard R. Whittington Jr., 28, of Tatum, Texas
• Steven J. Cozine, 38, of Monroe
• Seth L. Holmes, 29, of Sour Lake, Texas
• Robert D. Smith, 38, of Wilmington, North Carolina
• Kenneth Z. Mullings, 55, of Shreveport
• John H. Talley, 37, of Longview, Texas
• Wayne S. Ricks, 38, of Bossier City
• Michael A. Stewart, 22, of Shreveport
• Lovetta M. Williams, 22, of Shreveport
• Mark Brent Hollaway, 42, of Shreveport
The following suspects were booked in in the Bossier City Jail for soliciting prostitution along with the additional listed charges.
• Hector J. Blanco, 36, of Houston
• Henry L. Trammell, 32, of Shreveport
• Kenneth R. McIntosh, 37, of Richardson, Texas - possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Julie Ann Kempisty, 19, of Richardson, Texas - possession of marijuana, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Amy N. Hodge, 25, of Norman, Oklahoma - possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphenelia and being a fugitve from Oklahoma.
• Rhiana Edmonston, 25, of Shreveport – Resisting an officer