6 local businesses busted selling to minors on New Year's Eve
Caddo Parish, La — The Caddo Sheriff's Office performed an undercover review New Year's Eve on multiple businesses who were possibly selling to minors in the area.
On Monday, deputies checked 33 stores for compliance with state laws. Of those targeted, six were issued summonses and three employees were charged for not having an Alcoholic Beverage Ordinance card.
Those receiving summonses for selling alcohol to persons under the age of 21 were:
1) Morris A. Blanchard, 59, employed at Channel Marker Lounge, 11001 Hwy. 1, Oil City
2) Jamie H. Cowart, 52, employed at Magnolia Clubhouse, 22300 Hwy. 1, Rodessa (also an ABO violation)
3) Felicia M. Lewis, 33, employed at Food Fast Exxon #84, 5875 Hwy. 1, Shreveport (second violation)
4) Sherri McCrary, 55, employed at State Line Bar, 11588 Hwy. 80, Greenwood (second violation)
5) Mary Mandosia, 57, employed at General Store, 6230 Colquitt Road, Keithville (also an ABO violation)
6) Carolyn Kelly, 43, employed at S & A Truck Stop, 12300 Mansfield Road, Keithville (also an ABO violation).