Shreveport, LA — The Shreveport Police Department has arrested ten suspects in connection with an ongoing investigation into the sales of alcoholic beverages to underage persons.
Over the past two days agents with the department’s Vice Unit, acting on intelligence gathered as well as complaints received, conducted a special initiative to address the illegal sales of alcoholic beverages to underage persons. Utilizing uncover informants, the agents arrested the following suspects at the locations listed:
1. Kwik Stop in the 3000 block of Greenwood Road; 55 year old Jahangirkhan Pathan, of the 2800 block of Misty Lane in Bossier City
2. Merryton Inn, 5200 block of Monkhouse Drive; 34 year old Shantel Cook, of the 7800 block of Dixie Blanchard Highway in Shreveport
3. Becca’s Steak and Seafood in the 6700 block of Pines Road; 23 year old Diamond Pamplin, of the 3100 block of Idledays Street in Shreveport
4. R and W Consumers in the 4101 block of Hollywood Avenue; 24 year old Feras Ali, of the 1800 block of Castlewood Drive in Bossier City
5. RJ Express Mart in the 4400 block of Pines Road; 35 year old Zulfiqar Momin of the 4400 block of Pines Road in Shreveport
6. Circle K in the 7700 block of Pines Road; 43 year old Kelly Gearlds, of the 6200 block of Buncombe Road in Shreveport
7. Martinez Mexican Restaurant in the 3800 block of Gilbert Avenue; 21 year old Jovany Martinez of the 3200 block of Sarah Street in Bossier City
8. Circle K in the 1900 block of Centenary Boulevard; 23 year old Alicia Murphy, of the 1900 block of Patzman Street in Shreveport
9. Day and Night #70 in the 1300 block of Captain Shreve Drive; 28 year old Kristin Coyne of the 1500 block of Captain Shreve Drive
10. Cheddar’s Casual Café in the 1700 block of East 70th Street; 29 year old Karen Swift, of the 6900 block of Broadway Avenue in Shreveport
All of the suspects were charged with one count each of unlawful sales to persons under the age of 21, issued a misdemeanor summons and released.