Caddo Parish, La — Caddo sheriff's deputies checked 31 businesses on Friday for compliance with laws governing the sale of alcohol to underage persons. Employees of five businesses were found in violation, said Caddo Sheriff Steve Prator.
The following people who worked as clerks were issued summonses for unlawful sales to a person under the age of 21:
1) Kyle Hinds, 18, of Keithville, at Circle K, 12298 Mansfield Road in Keithville;
2) Patrick Curtis, 22, of Gloster, at the Rustic Cowboy, 12780 Mansfield Road in Keithville;
3) Austin Steward, 18, of Ida, at Crossroad Grocery, 19705 S. Louisiana Street in Ida;
4) Thelma Colvin, 73, of Ida, at Elbert’s Truck Stop, 620243 Hwy. 71 in Ida; and
5) Tyquishia Lane, 27, of Shreveport, at Food Fast #84 Exxon, 5875 North Market in Shreveport.