Bossier City offices closing for Thanksgiving holiday
Bossier City, LA — The City of Bossier City administrative offices, including the City Council office, will be closed Thursday, November 22, 2012 and Friday, November 23, 2012 in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday.
Residential trash collection routes in Bossier City the week of Thanksgiving will be:
• Monday’s routes will run as usual.
• Tuesday’s routes will run as usual.
• There is no residential trash collection on Wednesdays.
• Trash collection routes that normally run on Thursday will run on Friday.
• Trash collection routes that normally run on Friday will run on Saturday.