Six Caddo clerks caught selling alcohol to minors
Caddo Parish (KMSS) — Caddo Sheriff's Office summoned six people to court for selling alcohol to minors.
The Sheriff's Youth and Services Division checked thirty businesses Tuesday and Wednesday.
The officers cited six clerks from Kiethville, Shreveport, Stonewall, Greenwood, and Vivian for selling alcohol to minors.
Two of the clerks were also arrested for not having their license to even be selling alcohol in the first place.
Here are the clerks who were caught:
1. Marlo Taylor, 25, of Keithville, employed at Crawdaddy’s Convenience Store, 12298 Mansfield Road. Taylor was also arrested for no ABO card.
2. John Brumfield III, 43, of the 8500 block of Chalmette Drive in Shreveport, employed at Circle K, 11730 Mansfield Road.
3. Alexis Arkansas, 27, of the 400 block of East 72nd Street in Shreveport, employed at the Relay Station, 10281 Highway 1, in Shreveport. Arkansas was also arrested for no ABO card.
4. Amy Prather, 36, of Stonewall, employed at Woody’s Bar, 12780 Mansfield Road.
5. Judy Gentry, 61, of Greenwood, employed at State Line Bar, 11588 Highway 80 in Greenwood.
6. Alicia Lawrence, 30, of Vivian, employed at Texaco (Dove’s Corner), 120 S. Pine in Vivian.
For comments and story ideas contact Bia Roldan: Email:email@example.com. Twitter: @biaritzroldan